Merced Community College currently offers Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) with the following schools:
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Merced
- UC Riverside
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Santa Cruz
- CSU Fresno State (UTSP or University Transfer Scholars Program)
- CSU Stanislaus (WOW or Warriors on the Way)
If you are interested in any of the Universities listed above, you may qualify for a TAG with that school. To be eligible for the agreement, you must first complete the following steps:
- Meet with a Merced College Transfer counselor and/or University Representative and confirm that you are eligible for a Transfer Admission Guarantee.
- Confirm that you have met the GPA criteria.
- Select a major (note that some majors may not be eligible for a transfer guarantee).
To obtain more information about the TAG or to make an appointment with the Transfer Counselor, Steve Clark, call 384-6243 or you can visit the Merced College Career/Transfer Center located in the Lesher Student Services Center on the Third Floor, Room 312.
Please note: Not all majors are eligible for a transfer admission guarantees. TAG application priority filing occurs during the first 8 weeks.