Merced Main Campus (see Map)
- MLIS, San José State University
- B.A., History & English minor, California State University Stanislaus
Selected Publications, Presentations, and Professional Activities
- Certified Online Teaching and Learning Professor (2020)
- Davis, L. (2020). Pass me Smore books, please! Promoting new books at small community college library. In R.L. Sittler & T. Rogerson (Eds.), Library outreach cookbook. Chicago: American Library Association.
- Davis, L. (2019, May). The bias in your search results: A Partial "Jigsaw" activity. Presentation at the California Conference on Library Instruction 2019, San Francisco, CA.
- Davis, L. (2019, Feb.). Fiat Lux + library: A first-generation workshop series. Presentation at SCIL Works 2019, Carson, CA.
- Davis, L. (2018). [Review of the book Video marketing for libraries: A practical guide for librarians, by H.A. Dalal, R. O'Hanlon, & K.L. Yacobucci]. Public Services Quarterly, 14(2), 144-46. https://doi.org/10.1080/15228959.2018.1449707
- Davis, L. & Young, C. (2018, July). Integrating intersectionality into library instruction and programming. Presentation at Library Instruction West 2018, Grand Junction, CO.
- Davis, L., Park, J., Dantus, S., Davidson, C., Lafazan, B.C., & Petit, J. (2017, Dec.). Marketing for the beginner: Resources from the ACRL Library Marketing and Outreach Interest Group. College & Research Libraries News, 78(11), 612-15. https://doi.org/10.5860/crln.78.11.612
- Davis, L., & Kellam, L. (2017, June). Keeping up with...statistical literacy.
- Davis, L., Davidson Squibb, S., & McMunn-Tetangco, E. (2017, March 8). Assessing the value of library instruction using Qualtrics online survey software. Poster presented at the Assessment as Research Symposium, Merced, CA.
- Hernandez, E., Godbey, S., Santiago, A., Garcia, K., & Davis, L. (2016, Aug). Reading about diversity: Developing and reflecting on inclusive instructional resources. Poster presented at the National Diversity in Libraries Conference, Los Angeles, CA.