Libraries located at both the Merced and Los Banos campuses provide services, materials, technology, and media in support of Merced College’s Institutional Learning Outcomes.
Library services and resources include:
- Research support for students, staff, and faculty
- Course-integrated research instruction
- Access to print and online information resources, Wi-Fi, computers, and printing stations
- Spaces for studying, reading, and collaborating on projects
Current Merced College students, staff, and faculty have access to 80 databases to
find eBooks, full-text articles, and streaming videos. Additionally, the library
provides acccess to over 85,000 print books and 150 print versions of newspapers,
magazines, and journals. The library also has a children’s, young adult fiction, and
graphic novels collection and a small collection of DVDs. Most textbooks are also
available for in-library use.
Faculty librarians provide support with all aspects of the research process, including finding, using, and evaluating information. Faculty librarians also teach research skills in the traditional and online learning environment, and create research guides, tutorials, assignments, and activities to support student learning.
Students, staff, and faculty may drop by the library in person or call, chat, text, or email for assistance.
- Call: (209) 384-6083 Merced Library
- Call: (209) 381-6434 Los Banos Library
- Text: (209) 666-3235
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org