Quick Facts/Quick Facts
- Fall Quick Facts: Semester demographics, course load, student type and degrees/certificate earned.
- Fact Sheets: Similar to the Quick Facts sheet, this document contains other institutional information, including employee demographics and financial aid.
- Six-Year Quick Facts document contains a six-year look at demographics, awards, and FTES trends.
CCSSE Race/Ethnicity Pilot Survey – Spring 2021 Results
Merced College partnered with the Center for Community College Student Engagement (CCSSE) to administer a voluntary online pilot survey. CCSSE developed this survey with "the purpose ... to help colleges understand their students' experiences with racism, inclusion, and belonging." In April 2021 over 7,500 spring 2021 students received an email invitation to participate in the Race/Ethnicity pilot survey that CCSSE launched in spring 2021.
A summary of the results is avilable here.
- 2016 Merced College Institutional Profile - Contains data and information on Merced College and community, created with assistance from the Office of Institutional Advancement
IR & Survey Calendar
The Office's Institutional Research & Survey Calendar is now available for review here. The Calendar informs stakeholders of the institutional research and survey planning on an annual basis.
Institutional Effectiveness Metrics
The Office has developed a handful of Institutional Effectiveness metrics (IEMs) ( sign-in required) to assist with program review, both comprehensive and annual, and new faculty prioritization requests. They are listed under three group types: 1) Credit Productivity (including courses filled, FTEF, FTES, WSCH); 2) Student Demographics (including age, gender, race/ethnicity); and 3) Student Success (including awards/certificates earned, course completion and success rates).
- Access the 2009-10 to 2014-15 Institutional Effectiveness Metrics ( sign-in required)
Student Success Metrics
- Student Success Metrics- By the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
- 2016 Scorecard presentation (PPT) - Presented to the Board of Trustees in January, 2016
- Article about the 2013 Scorecard - Printed in the April 2013 Campus Digest (page 5)
- Data Mart - By the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office