Undocumented students should follow these steps to enroll.

Step 1 - Refer to the "Five Easy Steps to Register for Classes at MC."  As a first-time MC student, you will  Submit an application online through CCCApply.

Step 2 - Complete an AB 540 Affidavit Form and submit to the Admissions & Records Office. Contact the office if you have questions. You may be required to submit additional documentation.

Step 3 - Read about the California Dream Act Process at our Financial Aid Office to find out if you qualify for financial assistance.

Step 4 - Contact Counseling & Guidance and ask to speak to the Dream Act counselor.