The Dream Act is really two laws that were passed in 2011 and allow AB 540 students to apply for and receive several types of financial aid, including:

  • Board of Governors Fee Waivers
  • State financial aid like Cal Grants and Chafee Grants
  • Assistance from EOPS, CARE or CalWORKs
  • Privately-funded scholarships

Submit a California Application for Dream Act (CADA) at MC

See details about the California Application for Dream Act process at MC in our Financial Aid Office pages.

If you have trouble or questions with the CA Dream Act Application, contact CSAC at:  (888) 224-7268  or