- Are the CCAP classes transferable?
- Where can a student see their grade after taking the course?
- Do I have to reapply each semester?
- Do we have to reapply if we are a senior and we want to go to Merced College after graduation?
- Does the Merced College student ID number stay the same?
- Where do we get our unofficial high school transcripts?
- Can you drop the class once you enroll?
- As a parent of a dual enrolled student, can I have access to my student's enrollment information, grades and other student information?
Yes, the classes are transferable to other colleges and universities. If you want to know whether a class is transferable to a private university, please contact the university's counseling office directly.
The course grade will be posted on the students Merced College student portal.
Yes, you have to complete the Merced College application process each semester.
If you want to go the Merced College after completing the CCAP program, make sure to re-apply. Be sure to state that you will be graduating and enter your expected graduation date in the application.
Yes, as a Merced College student, you will always have the same student ID number. Whenever you are a returning student, and resubmitting an online applications, there is a section where you will be able to enter your student ID number.
Students can request their unofficial high school transcripts for free, with the high school counselor.
Please consult with your high school counselor before you decide to drop a class. You can also refer to the Dates & Deadlines page.
8. As a parent of a dual enrolled student, can I have access to my student's enrollment information, grades and other student information?
Merced College enrollment, grades and student information must be accessed by the student. FERPA does not allow us to release information to anyone but the student. In order for a parent to access student information, the student must complete the Authorization to Release Student Information form (pdf).