Merced College would like to welcome you back to our campus!
Effective June 17, 2021 - Following the guidance of California Department of Public Health and Merced County Department of Public Health we are excited to announce that we will be accepting requests for tours again. Please use the form below to submit your request and one of our staff will contact you to arrange for a tour.
Fall Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM - 3PM
Tours are subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. Guest will be notified via phone/email for cancellation.
- CTE Tour Form - Full classroom/lab tours limited to 2 per month due to time constraints. Outside of classroom & general CTE tours are available any time.
- * Maximum of 25 students per CTE tour.
- * Full classroom/lab tours available to 11th and 12th grade students only.
- Group Tour Form - Schools, community colleges, or community-based organizations
- * Maximum of 50 students per group tour
- Individual Tour Form - Students and families
Merced College will continue to follow Public Health Guidelines to ensure the health and safety of visitors to our campus and of our campus staff. Please let one of our tour representatives know of any concerns you have regarding our safety protocols when you speak with them.
For more information about CTE tours contact:
Outreach and Inreach Specialist
For more information about individual or group tours contact:
Outreach and In-Reach Specialist