Five Easy Steps to Register for Classes at MC:
1 Apply Online
First, what type of student are you? I'm ...
- Still in K-8 or High School
- A Senior About to Graduate High School
- An International Student
- An Undocumented Student
- A First-time MC Student or Returning After an Absence
- Within 24 hours of submitting your application, you will receive two emails. The second will contain your MC ID number. You will need this number for most services and transactions at Merced College.
- Get help setting up your MC Student Portal.
2 Complete Online Orientation
The online orientation is designed to give you essential information to the many programs and services MC has to offer.
Note: You will need to log into the MC portal to access the orientation and get credit. Completion (credit for this step) is necessary to the registration process.
3 Take the Assessment Test (Placement)
- Graduating Seniors: The Assessment may be offered at your local high school campus.
- No appointment is necessary and there is no fee.
- 4 Attend a Student Planning Session
- 5 Register for Classes